WE 1911 Hex Cut Silver & Red Airsoft GBB Pistol (Gen 2)
UK 2-tone with anodized effect red finish
About This Product
The recoil action is crisp and consistent, the WE 1911 hex silver uses a chrome version of the standard single stack magazine.
Gas airsoft guns require simple periodic maintenance such as occasionally lubricating the slide, cleaning the inner barrel and ensure silicone oil (not mineral based) is applied to valve seals for consistent performance, problems arising from lack of maintenance cannot be covered by the warranty. Pistol temperature, rate of fire and gas type will all affect velocity.
As an optional £10 extra you can choose to add 5000 BAW Ultra Grade 0.20g BB and a 760ml canister of Puff Dino green gas saving £6.94 over purchasing all these items separately.
- 40 metre range
- Full metal body & top-slide (green gas compatible)
- Metal internals
- Metal CNC lathed 11cm inner barrel
- Hex cut slide and grip covers
- Anodized red paint effect finish on the top half
- Authentic beaver tail safety, hammer & slide lock
- 1/1 scale
- 22cm long
- Metal magazine, holds 15+1 BB
- 11mm clockwise threaded barrel
- 300 fps approx, using 0.20g
- Top-slide locks back when last round is fired
- Gas blowback action
- Fields strips
- Textured polymer grip covers
- Front & rear GI iron sights
- Adjustable hop up
- Lanyard loop
- Premium version - manufactured in Taiwan by WE
- Includes 100 BB pellets (approx)
- Instruction manual
- 5000 BAW competition spec 0.20g 6mm BB
- Puff Dino green gas
“Firstly, thank you Genie Stuff for the super fast next day delivery (which was free)!
Upon opening the box and taking out the manual, there was only one word I could use when seeing this first hand - yowza! It is absolutely gorgeous. The images online doesn't do this justice. I love the weight from the all metal construction, the firm magazine well as you load/unload, the smooth slide action from the top slide, I could go on and on...
One side note, the slide release is a tad bit far to reach single handed. My M9 was fine but I'm finding myself having to really try and reach the slide release. Maybe i just need to adapt from the M9 grip to the 1911...
Love this design and the 1911s regardless!”
- Write a review