Delivery is only available to UK addresses, we cannot ship to GY or JE postcodes.
Deliveries generally take 1 to 3 working days and are fully insured. You will receive an email notification when your order ships.
Missed a delivery?
For peace of mind if you miss the first two delivery attempts you have the following options:
Collect the parcel from your local Post Office (Parcel Force & Royal Mail) or Hermes parcel shop.
Using the info on the "sorry we missed you card" it can be rearranged to a day that suits you.
Request to have your neigbour sign for the parcel.
Delivery times, cost & exceptions
- We can deliver to your work address.
- Delivery is free on orders of £100 or more.
- Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.99 per order on orders below £100.
- Orders placed on a weekday are dispatched the next working day.
- Parcels are sent fully insured against loss or damage in transit.
- Delivery takes 1 to 3 working days as standard for most of the UK.
- The quoted delivery timescales and postage and packaging charge is for delivery to UK mainland addresses. For deliveries to Northern Ireland please allow an extra 3 working days.
- Deliveries to the Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands areas may take an extra 2 working days.
- We use Parcel Force Express, Royal Mail insured packet post and Hermes for deliveries.
- You can view order updates by entering your order number into the login screen.
Payment is taken from your card at the time your order is received once your card details and stock availability have been checked. We maintain vast stocks of all items offered on this website but all orders are accepted subject to availability. In the extremely unlikely event that we are not able to supply your order, we will inform you immediately either advising of a estimated restocking date or offering alternative items.
All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over and the signature sheet should be notated "unexamined" on delivery. Geniestuff cannot take responsibility for orders signed for by neighbours or any other person not occupying the delivery address specified.
If you receive a damaged item you must inform us within 48 hours of delivery.
Please note that delivery is only available to mainland UK addresses plus the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland but is unfortunately not available to customers with the following postcode prefixes: GY and JE.
The term "working day" is defined as any weekday between 7.30am and 5.30pm (excluding public holidays). Deliveries may take place anytime up untill 5.30pm on a working day.